Typical College Interview Questions
Here is a list of typical interview questions.
1. Tell us something about your previous education and background?
2. Why have you applied for this particular course?
3. How is your previous education suitable for this course?
4. Which topics did you enjoy the most in your previous course?
5. Why have you chosen this college for your study?
6. What is your long term ambition?
Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
7. This course requires a lot of time commitment, how will you balance your family commitments with study commitments?
8. Who will look after your children when you are attending University?
9. What additional support will you need to complete the course?
10. What are your best 3 personal qualities?
11 What are your weaknesses and drawbacks and how will you address them?
12. There are many other people applying for the course, why are the most suitable candidate?
13. How committed are you to completing the course?
14. What are your long term career aspirations?
15. Do you have any questions for us?
“Preparation is the key to success”