You brain is the most powerful computer ever developed. It has the answers to all your questions. If you want a quality life then ask quality questions. If you want to be rich, ask questions that when you answer them then you will know how to get truly rich. If you want to be powerful then ask powerful questions. Questions can be both empowering and dis-empowering.
If you have a bad experience then you must ask, how can I use this experience to create an amazing life or use it improve the quality of people’s lives. You brain will search its database and find the answers. You can ask questions that create more success, passion, happiness, pride, gratitude and commitment. Tony Robbins teaches us to ask the following morning questions. If you really think about the answers you will have an exciting, passionate, happy, joyful, loving and successful life. Do this daily and you will experience these emotions consistently and become part of your life.
The quality of our lives is dependent on the quality of our feelings and the actions we take daily. Our lives are our emotions.
- What am I most happy about in my life now? What about that makes me happy? How does that make me feel?
- What am I most excited about in my life now? What about that makes me excited? How does that make me feel?
- What am I most proud about in my life now? What about that makes me proud? How does that make me feel?
- What am I most grateful about in my life now? What about that makes me grateful? How does that make me feel?
- What am I enjoying most in my life right now? What about that do I enjoy? How does that make me feel?
- What am I committed to in my life right now? What about that makes me committed? How does that make me feel?
- Who do I love? Who loves me? What about that makes me loving? How does that make me feel?
Asking these questions will shift your life. Asking the right questions will change your thinking and if you change your thinking then you will change your life and circumstances.
“No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it.” Albert Einstein.
If you really want to create a shift in your life, make this a part of your daily ritual. By consistently asking these questions, you’ll find that you can access your most empowering emotional states on a regular basis, and you’ll begin to create mental highways to happiness, excitement, pride, gratitude, joy, commitment and love.
KEY PRACTICE NUMBER 38
- Get a notebook and then ask 7 questions in this chapter.
- Do this once in the morning and once in the afternoon.
- Write down the answers to each question.
- Think about the answers and how do they make you feel.
- Make it a habit to ask these questions.
- Make a list of your own empowering questions that may serve you better.
- Decide to schedule asking in your diary daily and ask yourself the questions.