Benjamin Franklin outlined a 13 week plan in his autobiography to achieve moral perfection.
1. Each week pick a virtue such as cleanliness, honesty, modesty, etc. 2. Practice this virtue every day for 7 days.
3. Track it on a calendar.
4. If you can maintain for a week it will become a habit.
5. Next week move into the next virtue.
6. Franklin put a black mark on the calendar every time he failed. 7. Successively you’ll make fewer and fewer offences.
8. You’ll transform yourself in a year. Every year he repeated the course. 9. You may need to revisit some every few years.
10. Try and transform your life.
Let me know how you get on.