If you want get ahead and achieve great things then take a risk. I don’t mean take a gamble. That’s just foolish. How do you decide whether the risk is worth taking? Don’t use amount of fear you have as a measure. Evaluate the risk according to the value of your goal. Decide if the goal is worth the risk, if it then don’t worry just go for it.
In reality everything is risky and if you want to avoid risk then don’t drive, get on a plane, cross a busy street or stay at home. Cars cause 20% of all fatal accidents, 16% of all accident come from trains, plains and boats, 15% of all accidents occur in the streets and 17% of all accidents happen at home.
There are no safe activities or safe places.
“Security is mostly a superstition or an illusion. It doesn’t exit in nature. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than over exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing” – Helen Keller
. Everything you do is a risk. If go for any goal there is a risk. However, there is a bigger risk if you don’t do anything. The less you do the greater your risk of failure and defeat.
Dare to go for your goals.
1. Go and find the opportunities.
2. Take 100% responsibility for everything.
3. Welcome impossibilities and see them as possibilities.
4. Be enthusiastic, its your best friend on any adventure.
5. Face you fears, inadequacies and overcome them. Feel the fear and do it anyway.
6. Figure out why you failed and go back stronger, bolder and bigger.
7. Find joy in going after your goal.
8. Commit and finish before you rest.
9. Force change for the better.
10. Find the solutions and commit until you achieve your goal and never ever quit.
Take your chances and increase chances of success.